- Advise on current market rental rates to ensure maximum occupancy and profit.
- Property preparation
- Find tenants through aggressive marketing
- Qualify prospective tenants
- Explain terms of lease/rental agreements to tenant to prevent any “misunderstandings”
- Check-In/Check-Out Inspections to document property condition.
- Coordinate lease terms and violation remedies with legal council
- Multi-step process for collecting late rent & legal compliance eviction process to minimize owner risk
- Professional “For Lease” signage
- Optional: Professional Staging
- Lockbox for agents
- Property Flyers
- Munti-site syndication of your listing
- Many, many more…
- Open house to bring in more prospective tenants.
- Network of relocation agents.
Optional: Professional Staging
- Delicate emergency hotline
- Minor repairs (under $200) automatically performed without interrupting your day
- Regularly scheduled property inspections
- Annual maintenance plan
- Project management for capital upgrades and repairs